Osmanthus Touch Roller
Known by its Latin name, Osmanthus Fragrans, the oil derived from the Osmanthus flower. Labor intensive and expensive to produce, it is often used in fine perfumes.
Cultivated in East Asia, osmanthus is a small evergreen shrub or small tree. It’s the same botanical family as jasmine and lilac. This plant has flowers that bloom in the spring, summer, and autumn. These flowering plants may be grown on farms, but is often preferred when wild crafted.
The colors of the flowers of the Osmanthus plant may range from slivery-white tones to reddish to golden orange and may also be referred to as “sweet olive”. The blossoms are commonly used to enhance the flavour of green and black tea.
The complex aroma of Osmanthus Touch is rich, sweet, and uniquely fruity with hints of apricot and pear. The main chemical constituent found in osmanthus extract is trans-beta-ionone. You may recognize the smell of osmanthus as it’s often used in fine perfumes and fragrance products.
Comforting while meditating or practicing yoga and useful during a massage, the aroma of Osmanthus Touch can help create a calming environment. The Fractionated Coconut
Oil in Osmanthus Touch helps hydrate the skin.
- Comforting, sweet aroma
- Reduce feelings of stress when inhaled
- Promotes healthy, youthful skin.
- Add a few drops of Osmanthus oil to a carrier oil and massage into tired muscles
- Helps to increase low libido
- Apply topically to skin to soothe and increase recovery
- Apply to wrists and inhales for a positive aromatic experience
- Use in a massage to promote vitality and energy
- Apply to the face to promote hydrated skin
Osmanthus extract in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Floral, Sweet, Fruity
Directions For Use
Aromatic Use: Roll on to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks
Topical Use: Apply to desired area.